Networker

Re: [Networker] Recover after Retirement - Volumes Leaving Media DB

2008-04-24 18:26:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] Recover after Retirement - Volumes Leaving Media DB
From: Randy Doering <rdoering2 AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:22:27 -0400
I now think it is pool related. I added /dev/nst9 to the NdmpPool and it work (the load). Took it out and still fails. Will have to look more closely at the NDMP DSS "rd=a11ns01:c*" devices.

Adding -v to the nsrjb command showed the "Using pool NdmpPool"

Thanks,
Randy

----- Original Message ----- From: "A Darren Dunham" <ddunham AT TAOS DOT COM>