Networker

Re: [Networker] Different pools VS ALL

2008-04-15 20:32:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] Different pools VS ALL
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:19:49 +1000
.nsr files are out of control here now. Too many developers and
sysadmins are using them, then forgetting them, then complaining when
they cant restore a file later on.

One rather blunt tool to solve that problem is the 'ignore' keyword,
which I urge everyone with large numbers of clients to stick in their
global directives.

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of Macquarie Group Limited or third parties. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store
or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all
copies of them. Macquarie Group Limited does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's
own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Group Limited.