Networker

Re: [Networker] I need a report by schedule ...

2008-04-11 14:04:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] I need a report by schedule ...
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:02:20 -0500
Hello,
If you use NMC GUI then they are right there i.e From Configuration Gui>
Click on Groups and choose your columns.
Via nsradmin
nsradmin
. type nsr groups
show name;schedule;start time
print nsr group
will get you what you are looking for.
for more info look into nsradmin.
HTH

MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
04/11/2008 12:51 PM
Please respond to
EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please respond
Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[Networker] I need a report by schedule ...

I'd like to run a report (mminfo, preferrably) that lists my groups by
schedule, so I can see which are on the "Full Every Day Skip Sat Sun" and
which are on "Sat Only", etc. But I don't seem to see a way to list out
the schedule of a group. Am I just missing that, in the query criteria?

NW 7.4.1, Win2003.

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM