Networker

Re: [Networker] NW Clone question on source and target drives

2008-04-05 04:16:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] NW Clone question on source and target drives
From: Thierry FAIDHERBE <Thierry.Faidherbe AT SKYNET DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 10:09:37 +0200
this kind of behaviour is caused by read host attribute of the library
that store source tape.

Read manpage of nsr jukebox resource :

read hostname (read/write, single string)
The hostname that is used in selecting a storage node for recover and
read-side clone requests. For
recover requests, if the required volume is not mounted, and the client's
"storage nodes" attribute
does not match one of the owning hosts in the jukebox, then this attribute
is used. For clone
requests, if the required volume is not mounted, then this attribute is
used.

Th