Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.3 or 7.4SP1 download for Solaris 32-bit OS

2008-04-04 07:25:09
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.3 or 7.4SP1 download for Solaris 32-bit OS
From: Howard Martin <howard.martin AT EDS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 07:18:52 -0400
Which supports my memory that Solaris 32-bit OS support was dropped in
7.3.x and above. Although there still is the Solaris x86 (32-bit) which
might have been misread.

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 19:22:49 +0100, Davina Treiber
<Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK> wrote:

>Warden, Kim wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Need to upgrade Networker 7.2.2 jumbo to at least 7.3 (would prefer 7.4
>> SP1) to resolve error with NDMP backup.
>>
>> Can anyone direct me to a download link?  EMC says that none exists, but
>> it must exist because I have hot fix notices from EMC for 7.3 and 7.4
>> Solaris 32-bit versions of Networker...
>
>Do you have Powerlink access? This is the approved site for software
>downloads.
>https://powerlink.emc.com/nsepn/webapps/btg548664833igtcuup4826/km/appmana
ger/km/secureDesktop?
_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=servicesDownloadsTemplatePg&internalId=0b0140668017cf
7f&_irrt=true