Networker

Re: [Networker] DDS Configuration, 7.3.3, STK Powderhorn Silo, 9940B drives

2008-04-02 12:38:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] DDS Configuration, 7.3.3, STK Powderhorn Silo, 9940B drives
From: Scott Harney <scott.harney AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:23:27 -0500
With an STK Silo, I would expect you're using ACSLS so the mapping of ACSLS
name to networker dev name is done with jbconfig (and with 7.3.3 jbedit to
add/remove silo drives).  If you're configuring the silo new, configure with
jbconfig as the GUI autoconfigure does not work.  You can configure paths to
multiple drives at that time.  Also, with 7.3.3, you'll see the "hardware
id" attribute of each drive showing the ACSLS server and ACSLS device name
after your jbconfig run.