Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.3 or 7.4SP1 download for Solaris 32-bit OS

2008-04-01 14:00:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.3 or 7.4SP1 download for Solaris 32-bit OS
From: "Warden, Kim" <kwarden AT MPR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:52:30 -0400
Hi all,

Need to upgrade Networker 7.2.2 jumbo to at least 7.3 (would prefer 7.4
SP1) to resolve error with NDMP backup.

Can anyone direct me to a download link?  EMC says that none exists, but
it must exist because I have hot fix notices from EMC for 7.3 and 7.4
Solaris 32-bit versions of Networker...

Many advanced thanks,
~ Kim

Kim Warden