Networker

[Networker] Help ME PLease. How to backup between 2 different Domain.

2008-03-20 23:23:03
Subject: [Networker] Help ME PLease. How to backup between 2 different Domain.
From: ganbaa <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 00:55:22 -0400
We have some question regarding on Networker Software programm.

Today we:

We created Backup.Mobicom domain  on the server 01 and then put  the Server 02
to   the Backup .Mobicom Domain.
After that we installed network  software to the Server 01 and Server 02, and
created network server to the Server Clutter.
And then installed Network Client to the Client Servers and put them to the
Backup.Mobicom. Afther that it works fine when we make recovary and backup.
But it works only when client servers are another net.mobicom or another
domain. And it could not make recovary from Server 01 andServer 02 of
Backup.Mobicom domain.

Could you please help us on this matter as soon as possible?