Networker

Re: [Networker] Volume Name <unlabeled> after jukebox upgrade

2008-03-20 10:54:38
Subject: Re: [Networker] Volume Name <unlabeled> after jukebox upgrade
From: "CHAUSSOY, Matthieu" <Matthieu.CHAUSSOY AT NEUFCEGETEL DOT FR>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:50:59 +0100
Hello

Were the tapes unlabeled inside the old library ?
Did you change the location of these tapes ? If it's still the old location,
you won't be able to do anything with them ...

Cordialement,

Matthieu Chaussoy
DSI - Production
Tel. : (+33) 1 70 18 31 68 - Cell. : (+33) 6 28 09 87 43

neuf cegetel
40-42 Quai du Point du Jour - 92659 Boulogne-Billancourt Cedex
www.groupeneufcegetel.fr