Networker

Re: [Networker] Disaster recovery plan using NetWorker

2008-03-18 04:32:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] Disaster recovery plan using NetWorker
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:28:00 +0200
You can use the regular CentOS live CD which you can download from the Internet. The special thing about the CD mentioned in my HowTO is that it also contains nsrexecd and recover from some nearby CentOS machine. You can always scp/ftp these two binaries after you bring up the network.

Kenneth Holter wrote:
Forgot to reply to the list.