Networker

Re: [Networker] Library/Drive Names getting shuffled by Windows.

2008-03-11 15:13:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] Library/Drive Names getting shuffled by Windows.
From: "Hutchison, Jay A" <Jay.Hutchison AT VA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:08:33 -0400
We have the same problem and i am told that if these are IBM drives that
you can run the .exe that comes with the Tape drivers instead of just
using the driver. We have not tried it as yet so, we just rescan the
networker server and reconfigure the library whenever there is a reboot.
This happens if the clients are rebooted as well. You could do a search
of the list server to see the option mentioned above. Good luck..