Networker

[Networker] Networker cannot see cleaning tape in Dell JB slot 121

2008-03-11 13:25:42
Subject: [Networker] Networker cannot see cleaning tape in Dell JB slot 121
From: Phil Myers <PMyers2 AT CONEMAUGH DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:21:07 -0400
Hi, everyone.

I can't seem to get NW 7.3.2 to see the cleaning tape in slot 121 on our
Dell 6200 JB.  I imported the tape using the JB's front panel, and the
tape is labeled with a barcode as 000200L3.  NW says nothing is in the
slot, and 000200L3 does not show up anywhere else.  Slot 121 is
configured in the Dell device in NW and is set to auto-clean.  All other
slots are filled and reported to NW with the correct tapes.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Phil

Phil Myers