Networker

Re: [Networker] Index files error

2008-03-11 04:46:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] Index files error
From: Shyam Hegde <hegde.shyam AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:10:02 +0530
Hi,

Make sure there is enough space available in the index directory for the
system to write to it the new index information for the new backups on
NetWorker server.

You have to increase the space on the filesystem where index resides or
reduce the size of index or move the index from the current location to a
new location/filesystem which has enough space. (Move the CFI of top 2 or 3
clients who contribute generously to size of index folder)

Powerlink articles on 'How to move the location of a client file index '

UNIX platform :
http://solutions.emc.com/EMCSolutionview.asp?type=V3&altid=legato35991

Windows platform :
http://solutions.emc.com/EMCSolutionview.asp?type=V3&altid=legato68607