Networker

Re: [Networker] Limit on number of savesets in an nsrclone?

2008-03-11 00:30:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] Limit on number of savesets in an nsrclone?
From: Wayne Smith <Wayne.Smith AT CDU.EDU DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:57:53 +0930
I am guessing this patched nsrd and nsrmmd are only applicable to 7.3.3?

They didnt mention that it was available for 7.3.2, but then they always
seem to want you to upgrade to the latest and greatest, before they
seriously look at most problems.

Cheers
Wayne Smith
Systems Administrator
Data Centre Group
ITMS
Charles Darwin University,  Darwin,  NT,  0909
Phone (08) 8946 6053,  Mobile 0409 716 293,  Fax (08) 8946 6630

CRICOS Provider No: 00300K