Networker

Re: [Networker] Tape Library Recomendations

2008-03-03 14:45:30
Subject: Re: [Networker] Tape Library Recomendations
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 11:41:01 -0800
We have a Spectralogic 10K library with 2 AIT-4 tape drives in it that
we've had few problems with.  We have the next day replacement option
where if there's a problem they will ship us a replacement delivered the
next day (up to the whole library).  We've had few problems with it,
mostly the drives wearing out and having to be replaced.

Dave Werth
Garmin AT, Inc.
Salem, Oregon