Networker

Re: [Networker] automated staging failing to delete on-disk saveset clones

2008-02-28 18:03:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] automated staging failing to delete on-disk saveset clones
From: Steve Groom <sgroom AT CALTECH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:00:18 -0800
Vincent,

Sounds interesting, though we are not explicitly
performing any of these activities outside of what
NetWorker's automated staging does internally.
That is, we aren't running any custom scripts to do
these things, we just use the high/low watermarks
and max storage period settings to trigger
staging to tape. Are you suggesting that the
activities you mentioned might all be initiated
by the automatic staging, and triggering this?

-steve