Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker "Reports"

2008-02-22 11:59:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker "Reports"
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:54:29 -0600
Hello,
There are several vendors, try
Tektools
WysDM ( EMC)
Netwoker reporter from one of the list participants ( Free)
Networkers own Reporter and Dashboard ( EMC)
Bocada
Veritas
HTH

Kevin Malone <kcmalone AT SALISBURY DOT EDU>
Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
02/22/2008 08:01 AM
Please respond to
EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please respond
Kevin Malone <kcmalone AT SALISBURY DOT EDU>

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[Networker] Networker "Reports"

Is anyone using custom reports or maybe a 3rd party app get space
usage/backup performance reports for Networker?   I am currently using
Networker Server 7.2.2 for Windows.  I am particularly interested in
seeing total space usage for daily and full backups in planning for future
space requirements and possibly new backup equipment.

Any recommendations?

Kevin

type