Networker

Re: [Networker] Help with Query.

2008-02-14 15:24:09
Subject: Re: [Networker] Help with Query.
From: Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:20:10 -0600
In regard to: [Networker] Help with Query., Cox, Shawn said (at 1:54pm on...:

First thing I'd like to do is an mminfo query which returns ssid's on a
specific volume which are greater than a specific size.

mminfo -av -r totalsize,ssid -q "volume=<volumename>, totalsize > 100MB"
returns totalsize and ssid of every ssid on the volume, yet if I reverse
the > to a < it works and returns ssids less than 100MB

What version of NetWorker?  Your query works for me on 7.2.2.  Even
if I chop it down to the way I would write it:

        mminfo -q 'volume=NDSU_ITS_Misc:042,totalsize>100MB' -r ssid,totalsize

it still works as expected.

Second thing I'd like to do is return a list of ssids on a volume in
size order beginning with the largest first.  but -o does not have an
atribute for ordering by saveset size.  (l)ength does not return them in
saveset size order.

You'll need to use external tools to accomplish this.  Something like

mminfo -xc, -q 'volume=NDSU_ITS_Misc:042' -r 'totalsize,ssid' \
        | sort -n -r -k 1 -t , | cut -d , -f 2 | egrep -v 'ssid'

Third thing I'd like to do is return a list of ssids for a secific
saveset name on a specific volume.

mminfo -av -q "volume=<volumename>, name=<saveset name>" returns no
matches even though there are most definitely savesets by that name on
the volume.

Also works for me under 7.2.2:

mminfo -av -q "volume=NDSU_ITS_Misc:042,name=/var" -r 'ssid,client,name'

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                                        Tim.Mooney AT ndsu DOT edu
Information Technology Services                   (701) 231-1076 (Voice)