Networker

Re: [Networker] Media emergency on snode

2008-02-13 09:31:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] Media emergency on snode
From: David Dulek <ddulek AT fastenal DOT com>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:28:22 -0600
We had a similar issue a cheap NAS was changing the permissions on the file
system.  I would check to make sure your service account has the proper
permissions to write and modify.

BTW, it took over a week for them to help me figure this out.

The escalation is to call and ask for the manager on duty.  If that does not
help, call the service manager in your area.  You should be able to ask you
sales rep who that is.  If you go up the chain the call backs times get
shorter and shorter.