Networker

Re: [Networker] How to get a 40-slot Autochanger license to work for a 42 slot library?

2008-02-06 07:29:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to get a 40-slot Autochanger license to work for a 42 slot library?
From: Robert Zweistra <backup AT ZWEISTRA DOT NL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 13:26:26 +0100
F.Y.I
We read your question and it seems in your case that it was your choice to
use the bigger robot.
In our case the entire design was made by sun they sold it to us and we  now
hae been fighting for 6 months to get a working license from sun for the
remaining slots.
They do not feel responsible for their design (they already have their
money) and as a result we don't meet our S.L.A.
Thanks for the question we will surely try the res file workaround we saw in
the answers to your request.
Hope that works because our customer is very @#$@#$% about it.