Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Command

2008-02-06 00:46:57
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Command
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 07:41:42 +0200
Reed, Jason wrote:
If im on the client and I open up Networker user it comes up with an
error and says 'No Networker servers can be found" I thought there was a
command I could type in for it to find the networker server.

  When describing a problem, I find it very helpful if you state:

  1. What action you were trying to perform.

  2. What was the error message (or the system's response) you got.

--

-- Yaron.