Networker

Re: [Networker] Cloning/migrating from AFTD with multiple clones - first clone gets removed from DB

2008-01-31 16:58:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cloning/migrating from AFTD with multiple clones - first clone gets removed from DB
From: "Brian O'Neill" <oneill AT OINC DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:53:26 -0500
Eric Poulin wrote:
Hello Brian,

I believe you are speaking of "nsrstage" instead of "nsrclone".

Actually I meant "nsrstage" instead of "nsrmigrate" - the latter was one of my script names... :)

I actually DID do as you suggest, as I said - I used ssid/cloneid pairs for my list. When I had issues with that (not the same issues) I tried ssid only. I tried switching back, and it didn't work - but I may just have found an "OOPS" in my code from when I tried something, and I may have generated a list with both just the ssids AND the ssid/cloneid pairs.

I'll know tomorrow when I've got something to migrate... :)

-Brian