Networker

[Networker] Networker training providers

2008-01-25 18:43:08
Subject: [Networker] Networker training providers
From: Rick Brode <rick AT BRODETRAINING DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:38:31 -0700
I'm updating Backup Central's FAQ question on training providers. While I'm familiar with the choices in the U.S., I need to find out what companies in other countries provide NetWorker training. If you know of any companies that deliver instructor-led NetWorker training, either an EMC partner or a non-partner, please send me their name and the country they are based in (and web-site if you know it). Please do this off-line as the results will get posted in the FAQ.

I will also accept pointers to companies that might only do web-based training as well.

Thanks,
Rick