Networker

[Networker] Savepnpc command

2008-01-24 09:35:59
Subject: [Networker] Savepnpc command
From: Joris Soeurt <joris AT PEPPERNUTS DOT NL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:19:43 +0100
I'm trying to use the savepnpc command to backup a export of a Windows IAS
(Radius) database, but I cannot get it to work.

I changed the backup command to savepnpc and edited the file: C:\Program
Files\Legato\nsr\res\Backup.res (I know, 'Backup' as name for a backup group
isn't the best name, but it just a test environment) to the following:

type: savepnpc;
precmd: "cmd.exe /C netsh.exe aaaa show config >
C:\Backup_Export\radius_config.txt";
pstcmd: "";
timeout: "12:00:00";
abort precmd with group: No;

The saveset of the client resource includes the directory: C:\Backup_Export

When I execute the command manually (start,run) it works perfectly, and dumps
the radius config to: C:\Backup_Export\radius_config.txt But when I start the
backup, it seems like the command is never executed. Does anyone know what I'm
doing wrong? If possible I would prefer this over using system save sets.

Thanks,

Joris Soeurt