Networker

[Networker] slow exchange recovery

2008-01-24 03:45:21
Subject: [Networker] slow exchange recovery
From: Bernd Gotschy <bernd.gotschy AT INFORSACOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 03:43:00 -0500
Hallo,

we have a Networker server 7.3.3 on Solaris 10 and an Exchange
server 2005 with Networker client 7.3.2 and NW Exch module 5.1.
Backup works fine but recovery is very slow. It takes an
eternity to get the list of recovery items. The restore itself
is then very fast.
In the xbsa.messages file I see hundreds a entries like
Successfully filtered 1225000 records.  Continuing...
It takes more than one day to filter all records.

Any body knows what this means or seen the same problem?

regards
Bernd