Networker

Re: [Networker] [Message not Scanned] [Networker] Top Products and Guess What Didn't make the cut

2008-01-23 13:07:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] [Message not Scanned] [Networker] Top Products and Guess What Didn't make the cut
From: "McBeen, Ben" <ben.mcbeen AT PLUMASBANK DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:01:27 -0800
As a disgruntled former user of those two products... This site has no credibility to me. Looks like nothing but purchased marketing space to me.

Yosemite on the other hand... those guys have some interesting stuff. I would LOVE to go back to using their software. We are just to big.
Ben McBeen
Information Technology Systems Engineer
Plumas Bank
530-283-7305 x7602