Networker

[Networker] Warnings with files opened by LocalService account

2008-01-23 05:14:12
Subject: [Networker] Warnings with files opened by LocalService account
From: Manel Rodero <manel AT FIB.UPC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:11:33 +0100
Hello,

I would like to know what's the best manner of handling the warnings issued while trying to backup C:\ drive of our Networker server (from 4 ago is using 7.4.1 version under Windows Server 2003 R2):

* <WARNING> : File C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG could not be opened and was not backed up. (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.) * <WARNING> : warning while saving C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG

These kind of errors are not seeing for all other R2 Servers in the backup group.

Is something related to VSS? (I didn't enabled it I suppose because I don't have any licenses for this product)

Do I need a module for open files?

Why in the Networker server and not in other Windows?

Any idea would be very appreciated.

Thanks.

--

o o o  Manel Rodero                   | LCFIB - UPC
o o o  Systems Manager                | Campus Nord - Modul B6

       manel AT fib.upc DOT edu              | Tel: +00 34 93 401 0847
       http://www.fib.upc.edu/~manel  | Fax: +00 34 93 401 7040