Networker

Re: [Networker] Problem with NetWorker notifications

2008-01-21 18:57:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problem with NetWorker notifications
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:54:33 +1100
Maybe debug level 0 isn't the usual level - perhaps when networker
starts up the level is actually 1.

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of Macquarie Group Limited or third parties. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store
or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all
copies of them. Macquarie Group Limited does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's
own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Group Limited.