Networker

Re: [Networker] Problem with NetWorker notifications

2008-01-21 15:30:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problem with NetWorker notifications
From: Curtis Preston <cpreston AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:20:55 -0500
Just to make sure... Are you sending mail the same way NW is?  Make sure
you test sending it throught sendmail directly, not via mail or mailx.
You'll have to format a message properly, then pass it to sendmail via
STDIN.

---
W. Curtis Preston
Backup Blog @ www.backupcentral.com
VP Data Protection, GlassHouse Technologies