Networker

[Networker] Directives

2008-01-21 05:45:43
Subject: [Networker] Directives
From: wanhyo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 00:39:20 -0800
Hi Everyone,
I need assistance in writing a directive for the following situation:-
I have a root folder with many subfolders. In each of these subfolders I have
further subfolder named by order of year
 eg. \\folder\subfolder\2006
         folder\subfolder\2007
         folder\subfolder1\2006
         folder\subfolder1\2007
         folder\subfolder2\2006
         folder\subfolder2\2007
I want to only backup the 2007 folders in each of the subfolders. Can a
directive be run for such situation?
I am running Networker 7.3.3 in Win server 2003.
I have logged it to EMC, but you know the service.
Please assist.
Thanks,
Navin :?