Networker

[Networker] Check networker runtime

2008-01-18 11:04:51
Subject: [Networker] Check networker runtime
From: mbrown27 <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 05:22:24 -0800
Hi

Is there a process that I can track on Solaris 10 to monitor the runtime of the
networker backup?

I tried monitoring the "savegrp" process but it only seems to last for a second.

Does this process kick off and then run remotely to the backup server hence
leaving no actual process on the server its backing up?

I want be able to monitor when the backup starts and finishes (i can get the
start time from the backup team).

Thanks in advance for any help

- mark