Networker

Re: [Networker] Encrpyption

2008-01-11 02:07:00
Subject: Re: [Networker] Encrpyption
From: Steven Weller <sdweller AT SBCGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 23:02:24 -0800
Hey, did you realize Neoscale went bankrupt and folded
a few months ago to my dismay. Rather disappoionting
if you ask me.

Check it out, Cipher has them now. (you may have
already known this I guess.
http://www.byteandswitch.com/document.asp?doc_id=141025&WT.svl=news1_2

Happy New Year! Hope you had a great holiday!
-Steve