Networker

Re: [Networker] Anyone installed 7.4SP1 on Windows yet?

2008-01-09 12:46:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] Anyone installed 7.4SP1 on Windows yet?
From: "McBeen, Ben" <ben.mcbeen AT PLUMASBANK DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:44:28 -0800
We have had ongoing stability issues, and when we went to 7.4.1 to try and resolve them, the system would not even initialize. Support was able to go through and clean up our install, but they were still not comfortable with the new release. They have only just begun to dig through it.

Because of our issues, they felt, as do we, that it made sense to limit the variables.

Since the reinstall, our problems have been eliminated.
Ben McBeen
Information Technology Systems Engineer
Plumas Bank
530-283-7305 x7602