Networker

Re: [Networker] Anyone installed 7.4SP1 on Windows yet?

2008-01-09 09:36:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] Anyone installed 7.4SP1 on Windows yet?
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 09:31:34 -0500
We are running 7.4.1 on our Solaris Legato server and 7.4.1 networker
client on windows with the 5.1 SQL client with no issues of the
completion emails (which we did have when we were running 7.2.2 on the
server).  We haven't updated our main SQL server which is a Windows 2003
64bit server. It's still running 5.0 of the sql client with the hotfix.

The truncation of notifications is fixed in the 7.4.1 base.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
www.otaotr.com     | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139