Networker

[Networker] Tape showing in drive but it isn't

2008-01-02 13:22:22
Subject: [Networker] Tape showing in drive but it isn't
From: mgolden <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:18:16 -0800
Nope, no hung nsrjb processes.  I've tried manually loading the tape into the
drive that it thinks is in there there and doing another inventory but no luck.
 Still shows the device is not idle error any time you try to unload or do
anything with that tape drive in the gui.

Never had this problem with 7.3.2 so I'm betting it's a new "feature".

Thanks!