Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.[3|4] savegroup hangs [was: Re: [Networker] 7.4.1 on solaris with zfs]

2007-12-14 12:45:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.[3|4] savegroup hangs [was: Re: [Networker] 7.4.1 on solaris with zfs]
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:39:23 -0800
Sorry to reply to my own message but I have some additional information.
What lead me to my solution was the following message found in the
daemon.log:

12/10/07 01:05:59 nsrmmd #3: check_tapealert: check_cdi_infop and
cdi_open failed, 8 8 the device file name specified is unusable by CDI
for device \\.\Tape0

Dave

David Werth
Garmin AT, Inc