Networker

[Networker] Ignore NFS mounts

2007-12-11 15:12:20
Subject: [Networker] Ignore NFS mounts
From: Alex Alexiou <aalexiou AT TARGETSITE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:50:15 -0500
Hi guys,
I'm not sure if there's any easy way to do this, but I figured I'd give it a
shot.
We have a bunch of Linux and Solaris boxes that we want to back up, but only
the partitions in their local drives, and none of their NFS mounts. We back
that data up separately. Is there an easy way to tell Networker to only back
up local partitions? It appears that it will back up everything in
fstab/vfstab if we give it the directive ALL, even NFS mounts. Yet with
Windows, it only backs up local hard drives, even with the ALL directive.
Thanks for any insight.

~Alex