Networker

[Networker] Status of Windows ASR restore from a non-windows Legato server

2007-12-11 10:38:26
Subject: [Networker] Status of Windows ASR restore from a non-windows Legato server
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:38:12 -0500
We are running 7.2.2 of Legato on our Sparc Server. We are looking to
upgrade to a new Legato server next year and I wanted to ask if Legato
had ever got Windows ASR restores working from a non-Windows server. If
not, has anyone done ASR restores from a Windows 2003 64-bit server?

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
www.otaotr.com     | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139