Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup & SAN Config Documentation

2007-12-11 10:18:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup & SAN Config Documentation
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:13:06 -0600
Hello,
I am unable to locate it at Dell site, when you get a chance can you get
more information\links to it ?
I should also state that the tool should work to document hetragenious
hardware including, Dell, HP, EMC, Netapp, Brocade etc.
I am also ruling out products that require large investment such as ONARO,
OpenView and also basic HBA tools such as San Surfer-Qlogic, HBA
AnyWhare-Emulex.
Thanks