Networker

Re: [Networker] Any known issues with performance under 7.4

2007-12-06 19:06:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] Any known issues with performance under 7.4
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 11:04:00 +1100
Assuming you know two things:

1.  name of volume in EDL.

2.  name of tape pool you want to clone to.

On cmdline:

# nsrclone -b{Destination Tape Pool}   {volume name}

You can also use the NMC GUI to do this - go to the Media window, click
on the volumes item, select your volume(s) and click on the Clone icon.

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of Macquarie Group Limited or third parties. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store
or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all
copies of them. Macquarie Group Limited does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's
own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Group Limited.