Networker

[Networker] NetWare throughput

2007-12-05 05:40:26
Subject: [Networker] NetWare throughput
From: Stewart Harris <S.Harris AT SHEFFIELD.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:35:29 +0000
Folks,

We can join the "Me too" crowd - who are struggling with backup performance on Netware 65 (SP6) servers with volumes of typically a million or more (small) files. I'd be interested to know whether any tuning options in TSAFS have helped & also what sort of throughput TSATEST gives for these troublesome volumes.

Regards

Stewart
--

Stewart Harris                 Email: S.Harris AT sheffield.ac DOT uk
The University of Sheffield    Tel:   (0114) 222 3074        (direct)