Networker

Re: [Networker] Moving my Networker Server

2007-11-21 19:29:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] Moving my Networker Server
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:26:13 -0800
We used to run the Networker server on Solaris but the power of the
Windows side is strong around here and Networker got assimilated :)  I
was overruled.

We're a small department (3.5 FTE's) and I'm the only Unix/Solaris guy.
When I was on vacation they could hardly handle restoring through the
X/Windows interface (which I still use BTW).  Anyway, as I said to Fazil
I like only changing one thing at a time and we'll probably be upgrading
next spring when we implement AFD.

Dave

David Werth
Garmin AT, Inc