Networker

Re: [Networker] Automatically labeling unlabeled tapes?

2007-11-16 09:26:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] Automatically labeling unlabeled tapes?
From: "Coty, Edward" <Edward.Coty AT AIG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:23:20 -0500

You have the answer. Auto media management needs to be turned on to
automatically label tapes into pools when needed. Please make sure the
tapes are new tapes because it will not overwrite the tape if it had a
pre-existing internal label.

EDWARD COTY
LEAD STORAGE ENGINEER, LCNA, NACP
WORK - 973-533-2098