Networker

Re: [Networker] No matching devices

2007-11-11 21:50:09
Subject: Re: [Networker] No matching devices
From: Nick Tan <nick AT WEHI.EDU DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:44:17 +1100
You were right - Turns out it was an incorrect entry in the /etc/hosts file.

Thanks!

Nick

Peter Viertel wrote:
Just guessing here but,

Did you change hostnames in this process?   Or any of the ip addreses?

Maybe the client record for unix33 has a storage node which is not
'nsrserverhost'

if you have multiple interfaces on your backup server check the dns for
all of them, and make sure the aliases list is correct for the client
record and it contains all the names you use for the server, and the
local hosts file of course...

If you did change your server's name try shutting down networker and
doing a text swap through all the files under /nsr/res looking for old
hostnames or aliases in the config