Networker

Re: [Networker] Database hosed after upgrading to 7.4?

2007-11-07 15:30:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] Database hosed after upgrading to 7.4?
From: "Coty, Edward" <Edward.Coty AT AIG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 15:26:29 -0500
 run mminfo -r"clientid" -q"clientid=ninmp3"

Does it return anything?

Run it again for the long name?

Does it retrun anything?

Are they the same? Different clientids?

If the long name returns the client id I would delete the short name
client, recreate the long name client using the clientid returned above.

Sounds like maybe the index was saved under the long name. Was the
client deleted and recreated after upgrading?

EDWARD COTY
LEAD STORAGE ENGINEER, LCNA, NACP
WORK - 973-533-2098
CELL - 973-296-0918