Networker

Re: [Networker] Can not create client

2007-11-06 15:15:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] Can not create client
From: "Coty, Edward" <Edward.Coty AT AIG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 15:04:14 -0500
 it does. Trust me.

Run mminfo -r"clientid" -q"client=servername"

Where servername is the client you created with a new client id and then
deleted. It should return the client id.

Now enter into the host file of the backup server some dummy client. Say
dummy as the client name with an ip of 10.10.10.10

Create the new client called dummy and paste or type in the client id
you got from the output above. Once done you can then create the
original client with and paste in the original client id.

EDWARD COTY
LEAD STORAGE ENGINEER, LCNA, NACP
WORK - 973-533-2098
CELL - 973-296-0918