Networker

Re: [Networker] mail notifications error: cannot save rejected email anywhere

2007-11-06 15:04:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] mail notifications error: cannot save rejected email anywhere
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 15:00:21 -0500
EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> wrote on
11/06/2007 02:51:05 PM:

> Thanks all, I figured out my problem with your leads.  I didn't have a
> submit.cf and mailx recognizes the -s option (mail doesn't).
>
> '/usr/bin/mailx -s "subject" email_address' now works perfect however
I'm
> now seeing that the detail information in the email is being truncated,
but
> I'm going to submit a new post for that issue.

Known problem on 7.4. There's a HotFix for it. Unfortunately, it kills my
NetWorker service after about 90 minutes, so I can't use it. And support
is still investigating 9for 3 weeks now). But then, my NW server is on
Windows 2003, so maybe that has something to do with it.