Networker

Re: [Networker] Max server parallelism?

2007-10-31 12:08:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Max server parallelism?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:02:21 -0400
Sorry. We're using 7.2.2, so I'm a bit behind on the enhancements .  :-[
In my release, I don't see a 'Max sessions', only a 'Target sessions'.
Do newer releases replace "Target sessions' with 'Max sessions' or somehow
support both?

George

Siobhán Ellis wrote:
I didn't say max TARGET sessions, I said Max sessions. It is now possible to
set that as an absolute. By default, it is 512 per device.

Siobhan