Networker

Re: [Networker] Group Schedule

2007-10-30 18:15:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] Group Schedule
From: Randy Doering <rdoering2 AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 18:12:28 -0400
Lisa, I've got the same config as you for a couple of my groups, and have not seen what you saw - no problem that is. The groups using the same schedule, in my case, do have different start times however.

I'm also 7.3.3, on Linux.

Randy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Green" <lisa.green AT CLARK.WA DOT GOV>