Networker

Re: [Networker] Novell problem

2007-10-23 21:29:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] Novell problem
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:24:25 +1000
You can install the 7.2.1 client on novell versions earlier than 6.
I am not a novell admin, but my understanding is that they had some fun
getting it working - there were some dependancies on patches to other
parts of the novell o/s such as the TCP stack, but once they got it
working performance was much improved and some serious bugs preventing
restores were fixed.

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of Macquarie Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act
in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of
them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or any
attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may